Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board (maintains data repository Recovery.gov)
- Contract, grant and loan recipient reports. Quarterly reports (2009:Q3-2013:Q3) from recipients of contracts, grants and contracts of Recovery Act funds.
- Documentation: "Download Center User Guide"; "Recipient Reporting Data Model (version 4.0)"; additional documentation, "NSF ARRA Recipient Quarterly Reporting Instructions,"
- Treasury Account codes (TAs) used in recipient reports [This excel file was downloaded from a grant support site at purdue.edu, and contained no documentation. An official government source for the file could not be found online, despite a lengthy search.]
State of Ohio Department of Education
- Developed a survey that the Department administered to Ohio public schools to assess job creation and usage of Recovery Act funds. The survey responses were then used by the Ohio Department of Education in filing quarterly recipient reports to the Recovery Accountability and Transportation Board.
- Data and documentation.
Federal Highway Administration, U.S. Department of Administration
- State Highway Income Data, FHWA-531
- State Highway Expenditures Data, FHWA-532
- Recovery Act Data System (RADS)
RADS Version 3.0 Guidance, Updated March 29, 2011
- Federal-Aid Highway Construction Employment Summary of Data, FHWA-1392,
Office of Civil Rights. Excel spreadsheet compiled from states' Department of Transportation provided data on number of workers on federal aid projects in mid-July of each year (2008-2011). Acquired by me in 2012 through Freedom of Information Act. Scans (in pdf form) of original states' submitted survey responses provided by me upon request.
- Weekly List of FHWA Recovery Act Projects
Bureau of Labor Stastics, U.S. Department of Labor
- Employment, Hours and Earnings (Current Employment Survey)
- Labor Force Statistics (Current Population Survey)
- Employment and Wages (Occupation and Employment Survey)